The Resilient Solutions principles and staff bring deep safety expertise gained from extensive experience in military aviation (Airplane, Helicopter, and Unmanned Aircraft).
Our President served as the Chief of Safety for the United States Air Force, where he was recognized with the National Safety Council’s “CEO Who Gets It” Award in regards to safety culture and practices.
A member of the FAA Unmanned Aircraft System Safety Team (UAST), RSL leads the UAST Safety Management System team.
Resilient Solutions supports the United States Air Force Safety Center’s Remotely Piloted Aircraft Branch, working the spectrum of UAS safety issues to include:
- Autonomous UAS Operations
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) UAS operations.
- Manned / Unmanned Airspace Integration
- Maintenance Analysis
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM)
- Ground Based Sense and Avoid (GBSAA)
- Airborne Sense and Avoid (ABSAA)
- Human Factors / Human Machine interface
An emerging leader in Unmanned Aircraft Safety for commercial UAS operators, RSL Safety programs are being used successfully by companies operating UAS in the agriculture, news media, and construction industries. State government operators of UAS have also implemented RSL safety programs.
Let Resilient Solutions help you “Make the Safety Case” and ensure Safe, Compliant, Effective Unmanned Aircraft Operations.