Resilient Solutions brings to bear it’s deep operational experience in military and commercial aviation (Airplane and Helicopter), military and commercial unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and subject matter experts in disciplines like airspace integration, human factors, aviation maintenance, safety management systems, and accident investigations.
Recent support to clients includes:
- Advising established companies that are adding UAS capability in areas such as safety culture and programs, flight operations, maintenance, training, airframes, sensors, and insurance.
- Development of Safety Management Systems and Flight Operations Manuals for commercial UAS operators.
- Program Assessment for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency’s global C-12 airplane fleet, examining aircraft stationing, safety program, cost effectiveness and value add.
- Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) Preparation for an international helicopter operator, using on-site audits of safety, operations, quality assurance, and maintenance programs against the DoD Commercial Airlift Division’s evaluation criteria.
- Safety audits of commercial helicopter operators.