Resilient Solutions consults across the spectrum of safety and aviation topics utilizing an extensive network of subject matter experts in disciplines such as safety management systems, system safety engineering, airspace integration, human factors, human machine interface, autonomous operations, aviation maintenance, and environment, safety, and occupational health (ESOH) compliance systems.
Recent support to clients includes:
• Advising media companies that are adding an unmanned aircraft capability, in areas such as regulatory compliance, safety programs, flight operations, maintenance, training, airframes, sensors, and insurance.
• Development of Flight Operations Manuals and Safety programs for commercial UAS operators.
• Program Assessment for the Defense Security Cooperation Agency’s global C-12 airplane fleet, examining aircraft stationing, safety program, and cost effectiveness.
• Commercial Airlift Review Board (CARB) Preparation for an international helicopter operator, using on-site audits of safety, operations, quality assurance, and maintenance programs against the DoD Commercial Airlift Division’s evaluation criteria.
• Safety assessments
• Selection and Adoption of Operations Management Solutions