Principal Air Traffic Control (ATC) Analyst
Integration of Unmanned Aircraft Systems in the National Airspace System
This position supports the FAA Air Traffic Organization (ATO), Airspace Services Directorate in Washington DC.
Provide support to the Airspace Services Directorate for the evolution of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) policy, regulation, procedures, and technical analysis of UAS integration into the National Airspace System (NAS).
• Evaluate and provide written/verbal technical analysis to enable UAS operations integrating into the NAS.
• Evaluate and provide written/verbal expertise to enable evolution of UAS policy and specific UAS procedure.
• Collect, maintain, and produce reports on specific activities associated with the integration of UAS in the NAS and internal FAA business plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, or science
• 15 years relevant experience (To include Air Traffic Control, National Airspace System, Unmanned Aircraft Systems)
|Join us! Resilient Solutions, Ltd. offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at: RSL@resilientsolutionsltd.com or use the Careers at Resilient Solutions button on the Contact Us page.|
|“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law|