We are witnessing the democratization of aviation, Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) provide capabilities to organizations and companies that were previously only available to nation-states. Potential uses for UAS are just being explored and understood.
Many emerging commercial UAS operators have no aviation background or experience and view the UAS as just a new tool in the conduct of their business. However, when you operate a UAS in the National Airspace System you have joined the aviation community, with all its regulation, responsibilities, and risks. Resilient Solutions can guide you through the required regulatory, safety, training, and operational considerations of using Unmanned Aircraft Systems in your business.
Recent support to clients includes:
- Providing on-site support to the Air Force Safety Center’s Remotely Piloted Aircraft branch.
- Advising established companies that are adding UAS capability, in areas such as safety culture and programs, flight operations, maintenance, training, airframes, sensors, insurance.
- Development of Safety Management Systems and Flight Operations Manuals for commercial UAS operators.
- Developing and submitting Motion Picture and Television Flight Operation Manuals to gain FAA approval for Closed Set UAS Operations.
- Providing guidance for the implementation of the FAA Part 107, Small UAS Rule.